Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Windows in game do not stay on reload

TheKnownUnknownTheKnownUnknown
Mabinogi Rep: 800
in Bugs and Glitches
I'm having a huge issue whenever I reload the game. The inventory windows, as well as additional skill windows, pet window, etc... (literally all of them) as well as the skills I put in the skill windows at the top will be reset to the places I had them like a year ago (as I just returned after a break).

I rearrange all of the windows, including inventory and quest, etc.. and skills to where I want them to be; however whenever I relaunch the game the windows aren't in the place I left them.

I need some help trying to fix this issue, I was experiencing this the last time I played, a year or so ago, and I never actually learned how to fix this.

ANY HELP on this would be useful. (I already tried default window position btw)