Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stuck in G22

VolfmanVolfman
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited December 2, 2020 in Help
So I couldn't find the monolith in Avon and read that some people found it by leaving Avon and returning. I left but realized I didn't really know how to return... help?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Volfman wrote: »
    So I couldn't find the monolith in Avon and read that some people found it by leaving Avon and returning. I left but realized I didn't really know how to return... help?

Avon, the shakespeare place?
    Don't you have an Avon Feather in your inventory from the shakespeare generations?

If you did that stuff, you should have it.
  • TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    The monolith is troublesome. It is where the wiki says it is, but you have to be standing in the exact spot to find it. If you're even a step away, it won't show up, it seems. : (