Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shy's Night Sky Shop 2020!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 16, 2020 in Vault
Shy is back again, collecting stars to decorate her homestead! For a limited time only, certain sales will contain stars which you can exchange for cool prizes, like the Special Lovely Winter Outfit Box, the Giant Seal Doll, or a Shy Bag Coupon! Check out the details on the webpost!

Promotion Dates: Thursday, December 17th, After Maintenance - Thursday, February 18th, Before Maintenance

201204_shystarshopbannersresize_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• AisenArvalisAisenArvalis
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    Ooookay, I know this event is very new but running the rudimentary numbers.. This event is baaad.

First of all, most people would want the 2x1 (10x18) bag for 1000 Stars ..
    So running the numbers from what you show on the Gacha boxes.
    50xStars for 15,000NX ($15). That makes each Star worth $0.3
    1000 * 0.3 = $300
    The BAG is worth $300!?

This is an obvious cash grab scam.. We could easily buy MORE inventory space by just buying a few pets instead.
    AdenoWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited December 21, 2020
    @Katherz Are the backpacks dyable? (I know the wings are probably not).

t3Y00yo.png
    p1funbw.png

I think this bag is adorable but...the bag part is too bright.
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    This is an obvious cash grab scam.. We could easily buy MORE inventory space by just buying a few pets instead.

Unfortunately, a lot of the items in the game cannot be stored in pets. Event items, upgraded items, enchanted items, it's something I find very inefficient about the game's inventory system. I have a lot of pets (41 in active duty, a lot more still in the unclaimed in the webshop), but I still can't put majority of items that clutter my inventory inside them, such as passes and event items.

I really wish ALL items could be placed inside pet inventory.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Ooookay, I know this event is very new but running the rudimentary numbers.. This event is baaad.

First of all, most people would want the 2x1 (10x18) bag for 1000 Stars ..
    So running the numbers from what you show on the Gacha boxes.
    50xStars for 15,000NX ($15). That makes each Star worth $0.3
    1000 * 0.3 = $300
    The BAG is worth $300!?

I believe other people have done the math on the gatchapon rates. Comparing the Eweca Orb gatchapon for the carasej bag could cost between $500-$1000 and you could still not obtain a carasek bag. Average is around $500 though if I'm not mistaken.. So a $300 bag for an alternate is a pretty decent deal considering, unless you are lucky within the first few gatcha's to pull one. I'm not sure with the revised gatcha if that has changed any if at all.

The Shy Shop is usually a good event since it spans a few months allowing ppl to space out their spending if they cannot afford it all at once, in approx. 3 month time span..so $100 a month. It is unfortunate as many players still cannot afford such. Maybe next time around save up funds and hopefully there is a gatch that you would like so it's a double win scenario.

Maybe one day they will put a gatcha that you'd like and then it'd be a win win. We have yet to see what the other gatcha's are for this Shy event.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Crimsọn wrote: »

t3Y00yo.png
    p1funbw.png

The backpacks are not dyable :(
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Katherz wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »

t3Y00yo.png
    p1funbw.png

The backpacks are not dyable :(

Welp, nope. Thank you.