Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G25 Hypernova: Eclipse - Patch Notes

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 17, 2020 in Vault
Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the G25 Hypernova: Eclipse update on the webpost!

200922_patchnotes_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited December 17, 2020
    Fixed an issue where the Rainbow Sprite pet was not changing colors.

TFW Rainbow Sprite is playable again. :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I hope you saved your cookies. <3
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 2, 2021
    Ok lets have a discussion about the taming rates.

They are still too low. See, anything that is higher than your cp has an abysmal taming rate. Good example; your cp is 5000 but the Banshee is like 20000 (guessing ftr). It won't work because in order to tame the combat power has to be similar to yours or less. The revamp made it impossible for people to tame bosses or get all the 5 stars they need to complete the quest. The new 0.01% won't help and it doesn't help.

There has to be a solution to this.

Edit: Nevermind, finally got that stupid 90 five star tames quest done so I no longer care. My next complaints will be about fishing size rates which are abysmal too.

Reminding myself to make sure fishing title is equiped, reforged fishing rod, fishing size bait from hot spring monkeys, and to make fishing candles. Am I missing anything? :P