Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF Semi casual guild

NenamiNenami
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hi,

Returning to the game after a couple of years (at least) Though I have been an on/off player since the NA launch. I'm right around lvl 3k, mage primarily. I mainly play on weekends, but I do pop in during the week sometimes as well. I'd like to join a somewhat casual group, but one that does help each other out with things.

I've done a lot of solo play as none of my friends play the game anymore and I've been struggling, plus its just a bit lonely. I don't mind if a guild has a discord, but I likely won't be super active on that, if so.

Anyone like that recruiting?

Comments

• will1624will1624
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    Freelancerx would be happy to have ya. We are a casual / semi-casual guild of friends that help each other with item hunts, have anime nights on wednesday on discord, and simply play to enjoy the game. If this sounds your speed, hit me up in game and we can chat more! ^_^