Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bank gone if Character delted?

GalagaineGalagaine
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Technical Support
Hello,
I'd like to delete one of my Characters because i think hes trash and i wont ever play with him. Does the Bank Account of that Character just disappear with all items stored?

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Yes, it should since the character no longer exists. People usually keep the miscellaneous characters just for that reason...character and bank space.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Bank space and increase max gold storage.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Probably everything is lost, but I suppose there might be a chance that the items just become inaccessible, that is the tab goes away from view with the client but is still in data storage, until a new game character with the same name is created. This is what happens when you name characters after at-the-time boyfriends and then they become ex-boyfriends; don't name your character after boyfriends, or girlfriends, if you're so inclined.