Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2020 Winter Master plan reward?

ScurvyJonesScurvyJones
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Technical Support
I'm not sure where this goes in the forums... I will be putting in a support ticket as well. I was just trying to wait to see how many had this issue but, I don't see a post yet.

I have talked to a few people in game about the issue though (They have it as well)

We are in the week of the master plan where we were supposed to get a Santa little helper Whistle thing. I never recieved mine, I was on waiting for it but I know how buggy Mabi gets sometimes. I feel enough time has passed to mention it since I see no mention anywhere. We were supposed to receive it Friday but I have yet to get one. Maybe I was supposed to relog? I'm not sure but I along with at least a few others did not get it . I'm not sure if it's just a few of us or a larger amount. But I will send ticket to be sure and tell others to ask about theirs.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I got mine for both my Alexina and Nao characters. Have you been logging in everyday or have you remained continuously logged in. Is the item awarded on the Nth login or on a specific date? Have you gotten the item you should get before and the one you should get after it?
  • TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    According to the event notice, for hotday rewards: "You do not need to login or change channels when the new day resets". It should have been awarded to you on Friday, December 25, to whichever character you were logged into, or the first one that logged in. If you were on any other characters that day, check their inventories, since the Hotday rewards aren't limited to the registered character. (It's whichever character logs in first)

I did get mine, and all I can say other than that, is maybe check all your bags, VIP tab if you have it, soul stream inventory, in case it kinda snuck in there.
  • ScurvyJonesScurvyJones
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I've checked everything, I was not the only person it happened to. I sent a ticket and they basically refused to help or compinsate me.