Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Art Corner - 7th Edition

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited January 13, 2021 in Vault
Welcome to the 7th edition of the monthly Mabinogi Art Corner! This is a way to celebrate the wonderfully creative artists in our community. If you'd like to submit your own art, you can do so via this handy form. Selected submissions come with an added reward of the 1st Title 'the Talented Artist' (permanent, no stats)! Subsequent features will reward you with 50 Pon. Please note that this is not a contest, but rather an opportunity for us to showcase all of our talented artists! Therefore, someone who has never been featured before will be featured before another artist is featured twice!

art-corner-590x165.jpg

Here are our favorite submissions the month of December ~ Please remember that the links to websites operated by third parties are not under the control, or endorsed by, Nexon and Nexon is not responsible for the contents of any linked website.

hoshikosartistbrew.png

Artist: HoshikosArtistBrew
Character: Hoshiko of Nao
Twitter: @HoshiArtistBrew

"A profile piece of my character in Mabinogi."

ewe.png

Artist: Ewe
Character: Ewela of Alexina

"Queen of crows in her favorite place."

yvvki.png

Artist: Yvvki
Character: Takashiru of Nao

"She is my Maid on Mabi. I always thought she was really cute and I hope you find her cute as well! <3"

yulyeongz.png

Artist: YulYeongz
Character: Steelyz of Alexina

"My friend BentoBunnii."

jarthla.png

Artist: jarthla
Character: paddingtonbrown of Nao

"It's our boy, Llywelyn!"

fwoobi.jpg

Artist: FwooBi
Character: Sonography of Alexina

" Digital character portrait. iPad Pro + iPad Pro Pencil + Procreate"

negatively.png

Artist: Negatively
Character: Negatively of Nao

"Sometimes you have to make a choice between completing your adventurer grandmaster missions and saving Belvast from the worst floods its residents have ever had the misfortune of seeing. Featuring my character, Maven, and Mercuries of Nao"

sib.png

Artist: Sib
Character: Sib of Nao

"A pesky old Meryl doodle."

lillithium.png

Artist: Lillithium
Character: Laiyil of Alexina

"This one is art of MY character in Mabinogi, Laiyil, the 6k TTL Giant! Selfie time. <3"

general-resza.jpg

Artist: General Resza
Character: Resza of Alexina
Instagram: @generalresza

"My friends and I would always roleplay stories on Mabinogi, so this is a scene I quickly drew up. Dark Knight versus God of Darkness and Light."
Wolfsinger

Comments