Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon Launcher Isn't Working

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
edited January 15, 2021 in Bugs and Glitches
Hey so. The Launcher isn't working. It just. Stopped. Every time I try to launch it, it just kills itself.

I don't know what kind of MANDATORY SCREENSHOT you require of me, but this is the best I can provide you.9f603226f3.png

And forget about downloading a new installer because the website doesn't want to give me one. I've used enough different browsers.

Yeah I can't play videogames now.

I'm basically banned, but with extra steps.

Comments

• PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Mine does that too. I click on the Launcher it goes to start up and then just stops and disappears. Only way I can get on is if I uninstall the launcher then reinstall it and start it from the main page. Doesn t always do this but it does do it enough to get get annoyed
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Yeah uh just a quick update.

IT'S STILL NOT WORKING.