Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Festia- Lorraine's Nightmare Achievement Hunting!

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
edited February 23, 2017 in Mari Chat
Hey, it's been a while since Festia was introduced!

And, if you're like me and a lot of other Milletian who visit Festia daily, then you've been spending all of your Festia Tickets on the Single-Player attractions of Clobbermeister and Crystal Defender!

But, if you're even more like me, then you're nearing the end, or completely done with all the achievements related to those attractions!
Now what?

Well, you afk in waiting list hell start actively recruiting others interested in getting some more achievements done!

So lemme get right out and say it:
If you wanna start using your Festia VIP Tickets on progress towards the Lorraine's Nightmare achievements, hit me UP!
Because I'm alone.
And this needs 3 players.
And getting all the achievements rewards the Tia Doll Bag! (woo, another bag!)

This'll probably be aimed for speed, just to get your 5 (or so) daily tickets used up, but actual effort runs for highscores probably wouldn't be out of the question if we cared enough.

If you wanna run Lorraine's Nightmare in Festia, add me!
IGN: Teraschione

Hopefully, at least two other Mari players are interested.

Comments

• MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    edited March 1, 2017
    Sign me up pls.
    I'm about halfway through the Crystal Defender achievements but I'll totally hop on over to Lorraine's Nightmare if I had people to run it with. ; w;

//edit: I just realized this was posted almost a week ago.. rip
    Also my IGN is Meyki
    I hope this offer still stands ; w;
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Yes, the offer is definitely still standing!

I'll add you the next time I'm on.

The same goes for anyone else reading this thread who might be interested.
    Just post here or add me, IGN: Teraschione

Or pop on by the Lorraine's Nightmare attraction building on Ch2.
    If I'm on and ot running SM or doing Daily Orders, I'm usually already queued up in the waiting list for it, haha.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    edited March 8, 2017
    Another Cycle of available Talents.

Now the choices are:

Battle Alchemist (same as last week)
    Music
    Lance Combat.

I wonder what happens if an Elf character chooses Lance Combat.

And I'm available, if anyone else is up for some daily runs for purchases/plays for Achievement progress!