Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Syder's Gold/PP Commissions [Alexina Server]

SadistSadist
Mabinogi Rep: 330
edited March 8, 2021 in Art Creations
Discord: FBI OPEN UP#2393
I don't check forums a lot, so please contact me on Discord if you can!

Hey guys! I'm a returning player who hasn't been playing for years and recently decided to come back. There are so many new items that I'd like to get so I'm back trying to do commissions again!

RULES
- If you have something on my WISHLIST, I can provide a discount based on the market price of the item(s), or trade art for them!
- Prices may fluctuate if your character is complex.
- You may order up to a maximum of TWO characters
- Please leave your Discord handle if possible for easier communication.
- ONLY image references. You are welcome to provide pose references as well, even if it's just a stick figure drawing for what you want it to look like.
- Current wait-time (starting from when I accept your commission) can take up to 4 weeks since I have school and work, so please be patient!
- NO nudity/NSFW content or armour.
- My regular palette is rather muted, but feel free to ask for something else! I am flexible.
- I won't draw backgrounds, but you can request a specific background colour or simple scribbles like sparkles.
- Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions or something else in mind not listed in the options!

PRICING AND OPTIONS
All prices are based on the art being FULL COLOUR, if you'd like other options please contact me and we can discuss the price!
I am using a conversion rate of $1 = 2m

CHIBI: $40 or 80m
vwMdvtF.png
SjnhU4R.png
5nfwBj1.png

HEADSHOT/BUST: $40 or 80m
JdCHIdj.png
QXqPEjj.png

WAIST UP: $60 or 120m
h8QIvsf.png
WARXZhM.png

FULLBODY: $80 or 160m
6zlFKuL.png
M84XFz7.png
f1EYh55.png
bN8xIYS.png

MORE ART SAMPLES
Tumblr: peripheralsanity
Twitter: @anbaisai

HOW IT WORKS
- Pay half once I accept your commission, the remaining half once I finish.
- I will show you the sketch once I complete it, and you may request for changes ONLY at this stage. No more changes unless it is very minor (e.g. changing the eye colour) afterwards.

ORDER FORM
IGN:
Discord:
Type (chibi/icon/etc.):
Reference Images:
Notes:

COMMISSION STATUS
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

CURRENT WISHLIST
Beauty Coupons