Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

level less glyph rare?

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
in General Chat
so I got this glyph about a week ago
ZaNOosy.png?1
I really liked iit because it only had the sparkles effect on the ground and no pattern where using it reminds me of the scene from Re:Zero when Emilia spoke to lesser spirits. I asked around and most people said they haven't encountered it yet. I also got a level less glyph about evasion just forgot to take screen shot (maybe I'll do that later). I was gonna post it a week ago but always forgot to do so and when ever I remember it I'm already too lazy to do so. After a week I already have 5 of the glyph with suspicious whispers and 1 with evasion. Still there are some who haven't encountered this glyph yet. So its either I have insanely weird luck or RNG gods just love to troll me. (also managed to get a black bag from my last remaining cages from ice fishing which I almost burned in the fire thinking it was another fishing bag coupon luckily the campfire ended and I failed to burn it. I hit myself with a brain shaking facepalm after finding out how much it costs in AH)

So I just want to know just how rare level less glyphs are and what other level less glyphs exist out there

Comments