Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

When an NPC takes what you want..

ShomarukiShomaruki
Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
in General Chat
Bachram Page 3, the NPC kills the corpse and drops a page. I CANT pick it up -.-. That is the BIGGEST middle Finger ever Nexon.

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Unenthusiastic.gif
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    edited February 10, 2021
    I wonder what happens if in those Baltane missions, one of the squires kills a boss or that sneaky disciple and they drop a weapon like a Celtic Howling Chainblade. Won't you be able to pick up the weapon? I've only experienced the bachram page issue so far, thank goodness lol! It would suck after seeing a Celtic chainblade on the ground after a boss dies, only to find out you didn't kill the boss and you can't pick it up haha :D