Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Figure: Sucubus

WeepingAngelzWeepingAngelz
Mabinogi Rep: 120
in General Chat
So I don't really play the game anymore, but when I saw this I had to buy it. Figured I post it here to get the love it deserves[img][/img][img][/img]d4yvc5z-c04a54c3-89df-4977-b249-3231d860e94a.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjM3MTc0OWItMWM5Ny00ZDMyLWExYzEtZjUyMzBiODYyMDc0XC9kNHl2YzV6LWMwNGE1NGMzLTg5ZGYtNDk3Ny1iMjQ5LTMyMzFkODYwZTk0YS5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.sSJHgaQ0cmmDDxrfUQI1Ej9jiMZY52wDaqBHkbNfBvc
AdenoWolfsinger

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Where can i get this?????????
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 13, 2021
    Greta wrote: »

Brand new will cost you on average 350$. But you can find unboxed/used ones for like 50-70$ on ebay.

Figures of Nao and Rua also exist out there.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Brand new will cost you on average 350$. But you can find unboxed/used ones for like 50-70$ on ebay.

Used? Eeeew!
    KaiieaRadiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 13, 2021
    Helsa wrote: »

Used? Eeeew!

Unboxed/used is essentially the same thing. It just means it's not originally sealed in it's box and thus dramatically reduces the value of the figurine.

I buy figurines like this all the time. Most of the time they are in excellent condition and because I am gonna unbox them anyway like the fiend I am, I actually to prefer to buy them unboxed to save money.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Unboxed/used is essentially the same thing. It just means it's not originally sealed in it's box and thus dramatically reduces the value of the figurine.

I buy figurines like this all the time. Most of the time they are in excellent condition and because I am gonna unbox them anyway like the fiend I am, I actually to prefer to buy them unboxed to save money.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii don't think that's what she was getting at when she asked about the "Used" condition. Ehehehe
    Radiant Dawn
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    a lot of the Mabinogi figures on ebay come from Japan and China so make sure you know where your ordering it from and be prepared for possible import fees. sometimes the shipping can be expensive as well.
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    edited February 15, 2021
    Just wanted to chime in.

Be careful when buying anything on Ebay, Wish, or even Amazon. They are usually sold by third party sellers and not real legitimate shops, so you never know if you're actually getting the authentic item. If the item comes from China, there's unfortunately a high chance of it being a bootleg. I'm a fellow toy collector (although not that much anymore due to the coronavirus, hard to make money nowadays) and I know from experience and research that there are many bootlegs of both toys and statue-like figures produced in China. Figuarts, Figma, Revoltech, Mafex, those are very popular brands that have a whole bootleg industry.

One way to check if there's a possibility that something is a bootleg is by checking out https://myfigurecollection.net. It's a database of a lot of imported action figures and statue-style figures. In each entry, there's usually information about the bootleg version of that toy.

Signs that something is a bootleg include paint doesn't match what it looks like on pictures of others who have bought the authentic item, parts fall apart way too easily (loose joints, loose connectors due to bootlegging process), there is a weird chemical smell (that's actually a health hazard!), the pictures on the packaging look like they were printed on a dot-matrix printer or the images look smudged or blurred, the plastic that holds the item or the parts inside are very flimsy and not firm, and most of all, the price is way too low especially for items that are already out of production. There are usually a lot of youtube toy/statue reviewers nowadays, so you can always compare what you're trying to buy (or what you've bought) to what they're showing on their videos.

I'll share some online stores that sell both authentic new and used toys/figures that I've been using for years. I hope this helps anyone looking for these awesome stuff! Too bad most of them can't ship out items right now to other countries due to the coronavirus.

amiami.com - my favorite Japanese online toy store. They usually have everything like Figuarts, Figma, Revoltech, Mafex, Nendoroid, and other Bandai and Good Smile Company stuff.

Here are their Mabinogi items, which are unfortunately sold out right now -> https://www.amiami.com/eng/search/list/?s_keywords=mabinogi

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/?lang=en - primarily a huge source of good quality used items. They provide pictures of everything they sell, and if there's an issue, they also show it. Their prices are very good as well. Prices vary, where the best quality used items cost more than items with minor problems. For example, I once bought some Figuarts Dragon Ball stuff from them and there was a little bit of negligible damage on the box, and it brought down the price by around 60%! Even their items with "problems" are pretty much great quality if you're not an extremely mint-condition collector.

https://www.hlj.com - another well known Japanese based online toy store. Prices are higher than AmiAmi usually. Be careful, they will shut down your account if you make a few cancellations on your order!

Happy collecting!
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 15, 2021
    Adeno wrote: »
    Just wanted to chime in.

Be careful when buying anything on Ebay, Wish, or even Amazon. They are usually sold by third party sellers and not real legitimate shops, so you never know if you're actually getting the authentic item. If the item comes from China, there's unfortunately a high chance of it being a bootleg. I'm a fellow toy collector (although not that much anymore due to the coronavirus, hard to make money nowadays) and I know from experience and research that there are many bootlegs of both toys and statue-like figures produced in China. Figuarts, Figma, Revoltech, Mafex, those are very popular brands that have a whole bootleg industry.

One way to check if there's a possibility that something is a bootleg is by checking out https://myfigurecollection.net. It's a database of a lot of imported action figures and statue-style figures. In each entry, there's usually information about the bootleg version of that toy.

Signs that something is a bootleg include paint doesn't match what it looks like on pictures of others who have bought the authentic item, parts fall apart way too easily (loose joints, loose connectors due to bootlegging process), there is a weird chemical smell (that's actually a health hazard!), the pictures on the packaging look like they were printed on a dot-matrix printer or the images look smudged or blurred, the plastic that holds the item or the parts inside are very flimsy and not firm, and most of all, the price is way too low especially for items that are already out of production. There are usually a lot of youtube toy/statue reviewers nowadays, so you can always compare what you're trying to buy (or what you've bought) to what they're showing on their videos.

I'll share some online stores that sell both authentic new and used toys/figures that I've been using for years. I hope this helps anyone looking for these awesome stuff! Too bad most of them can't ship out items right now to other countries due to the coronavirus.

amiami.com - my favorite Japanese online toy store. They usually have everything like Figuarts, Figma, Revoltech, Mafex, Nendoroid, and other Bandai and Good Smile Company stuff.

Here are their Mabinogi items, which are unfortunately sold out right now -> https://www.amiami.com/eng/search/list/?s_keywords=mabinogi

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/?lang=en - primarily a huge source of good quality used items. They provide pictures of everything they sell, and if there's an issue, they also show it. Their prices are very good as well. Prices vary, where the best quality used items cost more than items with minor problems. For example, I once bought some Figuarts Dragon Ball stuff from them and there was a little bit of negligible damage on the box, and it brought down the price by around 60%! Even their items with "problems" are pretty much great quality if you're not an extremely mint-condition collector.

https://www.hlj.com - another well known Japanese based online toy store. Prices are higher than AmiAmi usually. Be careful, they will shut down your account if you make a few cancellations on your order!

Happy collecting!

Thank you for sharing this information with us. Really appreciate it, but sometimes people are forced to risk it or just doesn't care if it's bootleg product or not when it comes to people/countries with smaller income. I gonna admit i would rather spend on good/decent-looking bootleg item that costs around 20-40$ instead of spending over 150$+ for the original one. After all, they still look like toys to most people so no one really finds them that worthy of such price, including me. They look cute, cool and so on, but i'm not prepared to drop half of my month's salary on a cute plastic toy. Really unhealthy investment on my wallet lol.
    Helsa wrote: »

Used? Eeeew!

Ew at you Helsa for even bringing up such perverted thought. :trollface:
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 15, 2021
    Fluorette wrote: »

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii don't think that's what she was getting at when she asked about the "Used" condition. Ehehehe

Oh I know what she meant, but that's INAPPROPRIATE. Welcome the new mod, they are handing out warnings. This is the official heads up.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Fluorette wrote: »

Oh I know what she meant, but that's INAPPROPRIATE. Welcome the new mod, they are handing out warnings. This is the official heads up.

What? I meant that it's not (M)en (I)n (B)lack, obviously. That's important to collectors you know. What you folks do with your own imagination is your own business.