Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R2 to R1 weapon reforge

miniminibebopminiminibebop
Mabinogi Rep: 920
edited February 12, 2021 in Help
It appears that something has changed in-game. One used to be able to get a weapon to R1 reforge status after using 30 fine reforges which appears not to be the case anymore.

My question for help is to know how to turn a R2 reforged weapon into a R1?

Of all the questions to ask that is of benefit to my gameplay needs I currently need this one answer to complete my weapon's status of being my most prized.

<3 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY<3

Comments

• AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    edited February 13, 2021
    Just to share reforging experience, I used 14 Credne's Reforging Tools to get a Rank 3 sword to Rank 1 the other day.

When it comes to the normal Fine Reforging Tools, I have probably used hundreds of those in the past few months and I never saw it rank up one of my weapons or equipment.

I don't know how many Credne it usually takes to rank up something from 3 to 1 under normal non-event circumstances (during the reforging event, it's 1 rank up every 5 Credne I used), but since Credne is way more expensive on the NX shop than Fine Reforges, I imagine that Credne is a lot more successful when it comes to ranking up.

Wasn't there also a guide somewhere stating that the Credne is definitely used for ranking up, while Fine Reforges are just used after you've already gotten your items to Rank 1? Anyway I'm sticking with Credne from now on.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Adeno wrote: »
    Just to share reforging experience, I used 14 Credne's Reforging Tools to get a Rank 3 sword to Rank 1 the other day.

When it comes to the normal Fine Reforging Tools, I have probably used hundreds of those in the past few months and I never saw it rank up one of my weapons or equipment.

I don't know how many Credne it usually takes to rank up something from 3 to 1 under normal non-event circumstances (during the reforging event, it's 1 rank up every 5 Credne I used), but since Credne is way more expensive on the NX shop than Fine Reforges, I imagine that Credne is a lot more successful when it comes to ranking up.

Wasn't there also a guide somewhere stating that the Credne is definitely used for ranking up, while Fine Reforges are just used after you've already gotten your items to Rank 1? Anyway I'm sticking with Credne from now on.

The Mabinogi gaming community proudly thanks you for the acquiring of hundreds of Fine Reforges, the act of which has gone a long way to help keeping this game active. For this, we award you the Order of Nao; congratulations. :)

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Adeno wrote: »

omg I seriously thought Crednes were for adding lines, not ranking up