Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Expired Item Sales Restriction ADDENDUM

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited February 13, 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions
Yeah, I admit it. I wasn't careful. But honestly why is this still even allowed?

eFRWVWS.png

Suggestion:
With the exception of enchant scrolls and pages - I propose an addendum to the sales restriction programmed into the system to prevent sale of expired items. If it is expired, the system disallows sale in the auction house, personal shop, kiosk, and housing. If the item expires WHILE on sale the system prevents the sale of the expired item and pops a message to the buyer indicating; This item is expired, transaction can not be completed. Then of course when the player attempts to relist with the current restrictions already in place will prevent it from going back onto the market.

0bbe58f9a5f657335d3752a53ed276e471aded4b_hq.gif

If people who can't count can get commas, then we can get a prevention system in place to protect players from expired items. Please implement this. Thank you.

- Crimson of Nao
Bronzebreak

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 27, 2021
    You see this? This kind of stuff is being done INTENTIONALLY to score a few mill. I am reeeeeeally starting to suspect that some of these players know when they are about to expire and quickly put them back on the market. That's a pretty crappy move.

Just took this today. The other two are the normal price. This is not just shortselling. This is this the item is about to expire, I'm gonna put it back on the market before it expires and hope some dumbass buys it.
    4sc9HaZ.png
    When an item expires the tradability should go from 1 to 0.

@Katherz You guys need to take notice of this and do something please.

Also I can't believe I have gotten so much push back from the community about this. Maybe you guys are opportunistic scammers yourselves or are just plain STUPID and can't comprehend what I was actually suggesting. Maybe both? Who knows with this community.

The suggestion is simple; if it expires on the market, then it's no longer sellable. The system will disallow anyone from completing the transaction for their protection.
  • meiydameiyda
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    or, nexon could release an all purpose expiration removal scroll, instead of only for enchant expirations, which would still make expired items not completely useless, sure, it would cost some nx or gold or what have you depending where they sell it, but people would take advantage of expired items at lower prices then buy the expiration removers to use them. im sure at least some players still have expired items from years ago waiting for just that, an real expiration removal item.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Or they could remove expiration times altogether. :|