Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Help with 0 customer support and no forum answers

LovePandaLovePanda
Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
in Help
I have sent in multiple tickets at different times. I never ticket too close, I wait for a response. I have posted in the Tech support section because I figure that's where the issue belongs but I am getting 0 response there as well.

The issue is that the client continously crashes daily. It is pretty impossible to even play now because it happens so often. They refuse to response and give any answers and it's starting to upset me because I work hard for my money and I spend it on Mabi to enjoy my time and relax from all the stress. The fact that they refuse to respond at all is the bigger problem. they are doing nothing but flat out ignoring issues the game has now. can I please get help and have some GM somewhere see this and inform the staff???? PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• NepheIeNepheIe
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    edited February 18, 2021
    I got my account recovered within 5 days via support so I think they have no clue how to help you since it's an issue that's only partly from their side (mine and my friends' clients run just fine). Still rude to just ignore.

There can be tons of reasons for a crash too... A few I know from own experience...:

--- Antivir/Firewall blocks Mabi and/or Nexon Guard activities -->add exceptions
    --- Mabinogi is running with the wrong graphic card if you got more than 1 --->options/graphics/change to your best one
    --- Are you running the game as admin? -->right click on launcher/steam-->run as admin. doesn't matter if you already play from an admin account, still need to do that :/ to be sure additionally go to the game folder and set the game client file to admin-run by default.
    --- Mabinogi suffers from some fragility especially when it comes to compatibility issues. It can also be very "territorial". Have you installed any new software when those crashes started happening? I know mabi hated the MML Editor for whatever reason when run at the same time. also any new net frames or direct x files or similar stuff maybe...
    --- equally some USB devices like a new mouse+driver application maybe? could cause issues but only if the crash happens just after starting the game/in character select
    --- try playing in windowed mode for a while or if the crashes happened in windowed try fullscreen.

Researched but had no reason to try it yet:

---there seems to be memory issues since like G18 patch. Check task manager and how much ram the game is using? I'm at 40% with 16gb ram and firefox running at the same time...firefox needs a ton too.
    --- If you only crash during cutscenes it's a Windows issue and the solution is a tad bit iffy by diasbling a Windows feature so not posting it here.
    ---verify game files in launcher/steam
    ---re-install game and launcher after cleaning your PC of all nexon files

Otherwise... sry if that doesn't help at all, I'm not a GM or dev and just talking from experience/research.

BronzebreakFluorette