Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Introducing "What's Your Fantasy Life?"

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 1, 2021 in Vault
Calling all Milletians! Whether you have been playing since the launch of Mabinogi or have recently picked up the game, we want to hear from you! Tell us your story for a chance to be featured on "What's Your Fantasy Life?".

What is "What's Your Fantasy Life?"

This will be a monthly showcase of one Milletian's story. We want to hear more about your journey in Mabinogi throughout your time playing. Your story and images will be featured on a monthly webpost, similar to Art Corner!

How do I participate?

To participate in "What's Your Fantasy Life?", all you need to do is fill out this form! If selected, you will be sent an email with some follow-up questions about your journey in Mabinogi. Feel free to send us some images to go along with your answers, such as images of your character, your homestead, your favorite pet, etc!

How often are you doing this?

This is a recurring community event until further notice.

We hope you share your story with us, Milletians! We look forward to hearing from each and every one of you.

210222-mbw-2550-whatsyourfantasylife-940x290.jpg

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited March 1, 2021
    This is a recurring event indefinitely to gauge populations. Remember there are economic problamz going on, so I think you if you care about this game you should participate often.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    But they can keep track of the number of active log-ins anyway. The server/database logs can tell them how much activity there is.

Dischord ID is a required field. I don't have a Dischord ID. Oh, well.
    Wolfsinger