Check out the patch notes for the April 15 Update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66413/patch-notes-april-15th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2020 Community Survey Results

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 20,605
Member, Administrator, Nexon
in Vault
210302-mbw-2554-communitysurveyresults-infographic-post-v3.jpg

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    Oh Hymerark, God of Freedom. Let me change races whenever I want. Amen.
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,665
    Oh Hymerark, God of Freedom. Let me change races whenever I want. Amen.

<Aton Cimeni the Great>"Oh hi there, sorry, after Shakespeare broke the mechanics abusing the system (and being a total troll) that feature was removed. Technically it existed as a rare 'case by case' basis, but after the whole Kristell incident...we thought it was best to just not approve such requests anymore...Peace out!"
    Wolfsinger
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,045
    edited March 5
    Man, our community is old D: (at least those who actually answered the survey)

Looking forward to seeing more community events for sure. I imagine an outfit design event would be kind of tricky though... but since they mentioned it, maybe?