Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guild Roster Current and Past History

SamuelalexSamuelalex
Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
in Feedback and Suggestions
I would like to suggest a change to the guild system. What I would hope to have is essentially a member history function available only to guild leader and vice captain only to show people who have joined and their join date along with people who have left and their date of departure. Lately around 20 people have left my guild without reason or prior warning making it difficult to keep up with my other services tied to the guild (discord, forums). Having this history available would help to show when someone has left so they can be removed from the other services as well since most of these people left without contacting me that they had intentions to quit and I had no prior warning of it. I want to make sure to properly remove people from everything linked to my guild when they decide to leave to protect my guild and it's members from outside influence.

Why this is helpful? It would help the captain and vice captain track membership and how long people have stayed in the guild along with who have quit (including those who do so without informing people of such). This could also be used to show which members have remained with the guild the longest ^^

IGN: Samuelalex
Server: Mari
BleuieSherriNotRelevant

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Is there anything else you all can think of to improve the guild member listing and help keep track of people who are joining and leaving the guild? Please post here with your suggestions also so we can help get this feature added to the game.