Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Art Corner - 9th Edition

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 8, 2021 in Vault
Welcome to the 9th edition of the monthly Mabinogi Art Corner! This is a way to celebrate the wonderfully creative artists in our community. If you'd like to submit your own art, you can do so via this handy form. Selected submissions come with an added reward of the 1st Title 'the Talented Artist' (permanent, no stats)! Subsequent features will reward you with 50 Pon. Please note that this is not a contest, but rather an opportunity for us to showcase all of our talented artists! Therefore, someone who has never been featured before will be featured before another artist is featured twice!

art-corner-590x165.jpg

Here are our favorite submissions the month of February ~ Please remember that the links to websites operated by third parties are not under the control, or endorsed by, Nexon and Nexon is not responsible for the contents of any linked website.

ms-starlunar.jpg

Artist: MS
Character: starlunar of Nao

"My Mabi character, after a lovely day of reading."

meh.png

Artist: Meh
Character: Leuvel of Alexina

"Quick drawing of my giant. Giants are the best!"

bentoschmento.png

Artist: BentoSchmento
Character: Bentobunnii of Alexina]

"Major Arcana. The Hermit"

ameycake.jpg

Artist: Ameycake
Character: Mayebelle of Nao
Twitter: @ameycake

"I always love everything floral in game, we need more floral clothing!"

maysar.png

Artist: Maysar/Maysaristhename
Character: Maysar of Nao
Instagram @maysaristhename

"I've been playing Mabi since I was just a kid, it was super important to me growing up! Once I started to use social media more, I made my nickname and had started a new Mabi account. I started to realize a lot of online artist has personas or OCs they often used to represent their art or page, so I wanted to make my own. I loved my Mabi character, and she already had my nickname, so it only seemed natural! I've changed her here and there, but I still use and think of her to this day, even though its been years and I've changed my character in-game."

jy0514.jpg

Artist: j.y0514
Character: Naomihimera of Alexina
Instagram: @j.y0514

"I've always been fond of Saint Guardian ever since it was first released. I've even added some details to make it nicer in my own way."

j-kim.jpg

Artist: j kim
Character: Gym of Nao

"Hi, I do art on the forums (-:"

meuriem.jpg

Artist: Meuriem
Character: Meuriem of Alexina
Instagram: @meuriem11

"Mabinogi scene. Two characters. Yvona and her."

juicyhoney.jpg

Artist: Juicyhoney
Character: Juicyhoney of Nao