Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

13th Anniversary Celebration

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 16, 2021 in Vault
It's time to celebrate Mabinogi's 13th Anniversary! Pop the balloons with the Balloon Popping mini-game, win instant prizes with the Festia Instant Prize, and test your might in the Cave of Trials! Check out the full details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, March 18th, After Maintenance - Thursday, April 8th, Before Maintenance

210311_13thanniversaryeventlive_newsarticleheader_940x290.png
KensamaofmariWolfsinger

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    anyone know what you have to do for 'get into a great mood at Festia'
    nutrito
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    3rdy wrote: »

you have to go to that big hill with all the stairs in the center of Festia and use the rest skill or a chair item there for 10 minutes.
    3rdy
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    edited March 19, 2021
    Every day, you will receive the quest, [Event] A Bounty of Balloons.
    Complete the daily quest by planting the Homestead Balloon Tree Seeds in your Homestead. Harvest the tree once it is fully grown and give a Mysterious Balloon to Balune.
    Balune will give you 2 Homestead Balloon Tree Seeds to begin with.
    He will send out 2 more Homestead Balloon Tree Seeds every 20 minutes.
    You can get up to 10 Homestead Balloon Tree Seeds daily.
    Complete the quest to receive the following:
    13th Anniversary Special Gift Box x1
    13th Anniversary Coin x3
    13th Anniversary Instant Prize Ticket x3
    For each additional Mystery Balloon you give to Balune, you will receive one 13th Anniversary Gift Box.

This part of the event is either wrong or is not implementing. Please advise.

Remove post please
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    edited March 19, 2021
    Kisaraya wrote: »
    Every day, you will receive the quest, [Event] A Bounty of Balloons.
    Complete the daily quest by planting the Homestead Balloon Tree Seeds in your Homestead. Harvest the tree once it is fully grown and give a Mysterious Balloon to Balune.
    Balune will give you 2 Homestead Balloon Tree Seeds to begin with.
    He will send out 2 more Homestead Balloon Tree Seeds every 20 minutes.
    You can get up to 10 Homestead Balloon Tree Seeds daily.
    Complete the quest to receive the following:
    13th Anniversary Special Gift Box x1
    13th Anniversary Coin x3
    13th Anniversary Instant Prize Ticket x3
    For each additional Mystery Balloon you give to Balune, you will receive one 13th Anniversary Gift Box.

This part of the event is either wrong or is not implementing. Please advise.

'Mysterious Balloons

Event Dates: Thursday, March 25th, After Maintenance - Thursday, April 8th, Before Maintenance'

it starts next week

also thank you negumiko
  • nutritonutrito
    3rdy wrote: »

sit in the tree in festia !
  • CamelliarCamelliar
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Can someone help me? It says "You are already in a great mood" when I sit in the tree in festia/it doesn't count towards the quest. How can I fix this O.o
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Camelliar wrote: »
    Can someone help me? It says "You are already in a great mood" when I sit in the tree in festia/it doesn't count towards the quest. How can I fix this O.o

just stand around for around 20 minutes and it will eventually go away and you can get the buff again.
  • CamelliarCamelliar
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Thank you :)