Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lag in advancement test area

NamoorNamoor
Mabinogi Rep: 315
in Technical Support
Whenever i try advancement test lag happens. Tried to do Magnum Shot dan test -in fact any archer test becomes really hard to do in that area-, but small lags happens loading a skill. It's basically the same type of lag before you denagle your registry. I play from EU so i have some lag throughout the game but it's playable most of the time. I can kill with bows without much problem. For now it's the only place where it's really hard to do much or rather anything. And sometimes skills will miss even at 90% aim accuracy. Any idea, help, appreciated.