Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G21 Tagar fight bug

LostLinksLostLinks
Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
in Bugs and Glitches
Hey there, so I think Tagar's ai might be having some problems in the mission "Memories Upon the Alter." She only uses her windmill attack during the fight and seems to only aggro the player (when I'm dead she doesn't attack anything). I remember her using more than one attack in the past when I had fought her on another character. With the windmill she goes underground and emerges around me putting me in deadly status and the immediately does it again within 1-2 seconds.

I've tried the normal tactics with her that I've used in the past (elf btw) attacking on a mount, chainblade skills, dual guns, etc, but even casting a skill takes up too much time as she immediately goes underground for a windmill becoming invulnerable. Anyway I read online that she has had ai issues in the past so I thought I'd bring it to attention. Not sure if it will be fixed but I thought I'd try.