Check out the patch notes for the April 15 Update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66413/patch-notes-april-15th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lati's art shop

LaticijaLaticija
Mabinogi Rep: 3,045
edited 5:03AM in Art Creations
IGN: Laticija [Nao] or Discord: lat#7807
Deviantart | Artstation | Twitter | Twitch

Examples:
SIMPLE SKETCH STYLE, NO BACKGROUND:
Sk_comm_example.png
EwOudMJW8AMhOQS?format=jpg&name=medium

FULL RENDER WITH LINEART:
commission__bravelatios__5__by_laticija_ddr0qdq-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMzUzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZGU5MmRlYWQtYjc2Ny00MzY1LThlZmItOGM2MTIzM2QzOGRmXC9kZHIwcWRxLTI3ZTYxMjU1LTdkYmEtNGY2Ny1hYTg0LTA3YjRjNmQ3OGE3OC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.B7QBYOupnK4TxTO1GxHgDjBW9hWp3GPY8WUkvMkmh8A

FULL RENDER, PAINTERLY:
ExbCNq_WgAYU8u-?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Info:
- I leave myself the right not to start a commission I am not comfortable with.
- I enable timelapse for all my projects. Process may be streamed, so if you're getting a gift for someone and don't want your drawing shared on social media before a certain date, please let me know!
- Will draw! Guys and girls, animal ears, simple wings, halos. Might try characters with a more muscular build or pets.
- Won't draw! Explicitly nude or violent characters. For the time being, won't do detailed backgrounds (practicing on personal pieces, stay tuned!)
Note: Background options are limited to white, transparent, texture or gradient (or a mix of those). Small props like pastries, lamps, lace or others are okay if you want to add something to your character's theme.

Workflow:
For rendered options, I will share at least 3 works-in-progress - sketch, lineart and the finished commission. For simple sketches, I'll only send the finished piece, so no changes, sorry! I accept payment after approved lineart (via PayPal invoice). I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't rush me! I usually don't take more than 2 weeks with a piece. Thank you for understanding!

Form:
- Commission type: Sketch/Lineart/Painterly
- References: at least front view, but back and side would be helpful (pose is optional)
- Details (optional): facial expression, pose idea, clothing accessories to pay attention to, etc

Prices:
[SIMPLE SKETCH STYLE]
- 30€ (usually half body drawings)
- Additional character +100% price
[RENDER (LINEART OR PAINTERLY)]
- Bust €40
- Half Body €60
- Full Body €90
- Additional character +100% price

Thank you for stopping by, have a nice day! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ˖✧

Finished
Commission4.png