Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Make glyphs spirit weapon food

Atheist42Atheist42
Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
edited April 3, 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions
Given that glyphs are supposed to be storing some sort of magical energy, wouldn't it be logical that we could feed spare glyphs to our spirit weapons? That would give us something useful to do with all the excess glyphs that we just throw away.
  1. Should glyphs be valid spirit weapon food?2 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (2 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    edited April 3, 2021
    Atheist42 wrote: »
    Given that glyphs are supposed to be storing some sort of magical energy, wouldn't it be logical that we could feed spare glyphs to our spirit weapons?
    I don't understand the logic here (are you implying spirit weapons and magic weapons are the same thing?).
    That would give us something useful to do with all the excess glyphs that we just throw away.
    We can frag them to make recovery scrolls. It's kind of a self-sustaining talent and seems to be intended to function as such. I think spirit weapons could use more sources of food (like general materials). But, I don't know what you would expect. They'd probably make them only give 24 exp, like many other items.