Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

GM cleric bug or something else? confused

SnormieSnormie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
edited April 17, 2021 in General Chat
Hi, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if this is a bug...

If I'm a Grand Master Cleric with it Active.. I join a party from the party board after started Nowhere to run, then I noticed my exp gain goes down, and the more people in the party, the less exp I gain.

I was getting around 40k a kill out of party, when I joined a party with a few players, my exp went down to 11k, is this a bug or is there something else going on?

Comments

• Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    edited April 19, 2021
    Snormie wrote: »
    Hi, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if this is a bug...

If I'm a Grand Master Cleric with it Active.. I join a party from the party board after started Nowhere to run, then I noticed my exp gain goes down, and the more people in the party, the less exp I gain.

I was getting around 40k a kill out of party, when I joined a party with a few players, my exp went down to 11k, is this a bug or is there something else going on?

Yeah, actually. It's a bug.

There's two probable causes:
    `1. The party you entered had a "Returned Milletian" in the party; this title seems to override all other exp buffs and neutralizes them.
    2. You entered the party with a family member also in the party. This overrides all other exp buffs as well and you'll only gain this exp buff.

(See my very next post below Crimson's.)
  • KensonKenson
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    Exp share rule wasn't changed.
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    edited April 19, 2021
    That's also possible. Didn't think of that lol. :joy:

I also checked what I said and found that I had it backwards. The exp bonuses of family members is actually what gets overridden and negated. I can't verify if the "Returned" title also gets overridden.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Kenson wrote: »
    Exp share rule wasn't changed.

This.