Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I'm sorry but I'm going to rant about this

DragoneartusDragoneartus
Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
in General Chat
Why is the only thing you do with the blunt weapon Graffiti Spray Paint is look down at it and touch it. IT IS A SPRAY PAINT CAN IT IS SUPPOSED TO SPRAY WHY?? No one buys a spray paint can and subtly looks down at it softly caressing it for NO REASON. WHY???? YOU SPRAY WITH IT
BronzebreakFluoretteCrimsọnWolfsinger

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    H3HYzAb.jpg

Hee hee.

BTW The image can tile.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    No one buys a spray paint can and subtly looks down at it softly caressing it for NO REASON. WHY???? YOU SPRAY WITH IT

lol.

Is this the item's special pose?

The fashion items typically only hold aesthetics purposes. You mean you didn't expect this?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 30, 2021
    I would like it if the spray paint cans could leave temporary tags like in vchat.

But of course there would be doodles of dongs everywhere. I mean the warning of not doing that with the glyphs hasn't stopped anyone. :P
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Fluorette wrote: »
    No one buys a spray paint can and subtly looks down at it softly caressing it for NO REASON. WHY???? YOU SPRAY WITH IT

lol.

The fashion items typically only hold aesthetics purposes. You mean you didn't expect this?

I was sure I submitted this yesterday. O.o why did this message only send out today when I logged in?

This post occupies space, so uh, I'll just add that my guess is that a spray paint action would've required extra effort for the team, so the design was left lazy. meh...

If we had paintball guns, I doubt we'd get to have paintball fights. ):
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

lol.

I was sure I submitted this yesterday. O.o why did this message only send out today when I logged in?

This post occupies space, so uh, I'll just add that my guess is that a spray paint action would've required extra effort for the team, so the design was left lazy. meh...

If we had paintball guns, I doubt we'd get to have paintball fights. ):

Maybe a later event somehow......
    haha