Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead channel lock

VierzuVierzu
Mabinogi Rep: 640
in Bugs and Glitches
earlier today, while i was on channel 1 with a shop open, someone requested to enter my homestead(settings on entering my homestead require approval from me before others can enter) from channel 6. even after cancelling their request so they could try again from channel 1 where i was at, my homestead has become locked to channel 6. i tried to close the entire mabinogi game client and reload, and it is still bugged, locking my homestead to channel 6. i did multiple times check that no one was in my homestead and that all requests were cancelled before i reloaded the game client, to no avail. please look into peoples homesteads becoming locked when requested from a different channel for entry so that this does not continue to occur to others, which i have at least one friend who has also recently experienced this bug, however theirs fixed itself after reloading game client, where mine has not. thank you for your time and consideration, i hope to see this issue resolved before too long so that i and others do not have to worry about becoming locked out of our own homesteads whilst theres a shop open on a different channel in the future.
  1. have others had the above listed issue?1 vote
    1. yes
       100% (1 vote)
    2. no
       0% (0 votes)