Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Notes for pets have been wiped out

MeaveMeave
Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
edited May 17, 2021 in Help
So after Maintance to day all the notes I had for the contents of my pet inventory have been wiped out. It takes hours to do this as I have over 200 pets. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? This is NOT the first time all my work has been deleted. I am tired of having to re do it, and because I have so much stuff I like knowing where everything is quickly.
ALSO Most of my tabs have been emptied. i had everything all set for easy access. Now I get to spend my 1 day a week off re doing the enire inventory. I am so Bummed
Edit: I just tried to add a note to one of my pets and it will not let me. What is going on?

Comments

• MegapeMegape
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I'm having the exact same problem. Today, I tried adding a pet to my favorites list and it immediately clears the list and erases any pets I add to it the second the menu closes.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Is it still happening?
    This happened before - it happens with the skill hotkey function too. I recall it's a server-sided thing, and you have to wait a bit.......then everything returns to normal. Can last days, though, which sucks.