Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

launcher works, game does not.

VierzuVierzu
Mabinogi Rep: 640
in Help
after maintenance today, when i try to sign into game, i load the launcher(works fine), and click play game. then game loads to intro page with "start mabinogi" or "exit", neither of these buttons works. i click them, but they dont register as being clicked. no attempt to load the game, no attempt to exit it, it doesnt even indent the buttons how they normally would when clicked. i dont know what the issue is but i cannot even get to the secondary password request game makes when starting up, let alone character select screen to actually play the game. this is a new issue for me, and i do not know what you changed that it will not let me sign in at all. some help would be greatly appreciated. i would use the "chat with us" help function, but when i try it keeps forcing me onto my alts account when i sign in there, and the only options it will let me click are all based on account changes. i dont know if its just me, or if theres some kind of greater issue going on, but i see nothing about this on the forums section anywhere.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited May 13, 2021
    I have not had this issue with the Steam launch and have had this issue while using Nexon Launcher. this appears to be a issue only Nexon Launcher is having. good to know I am not the only one experiencing this problem.

Edit: the problem is happening on Steam now as well.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Try ALT+TAB then click back to Mabinogi. This has been happening to me as well. I have to use this method for the buttons to work.
  • VierzuVierzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    issue resolved, it seemed to fix itself by opening task manager then clicking back to the game window. it seemed more like the game was confused and thought my mouse button was clicked the entire from it loading, til i opened task manager and clicked back to game window. not sure why though. Fluor ill try alt tab next time it happens to see if it works a little quicker than having to open task whenever it happens. thanks for the info ^.^. Negu, sorry to hear that Steam also doing this, maybe see if what turned out to work for me or fluor works for you too?