Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question for Milletians:

NeruNeru
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in General Chat
What is one thing you wish you knew about before you started playing Mabinogi?

Comments

• Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    I wish I knew about training skills before power leveling to lvl 999 cumulative.

I had to basically do things that caused me to lose exp so that I wouldn't level past 999 and lose my beginner benefits. I luckily figured out that ranking skills grant stats, which grant damage. So, I was able to take advantage of Duncan's free skill resets! But, it sure took a while...
    WolfsingerCrimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 18, 2021
    Pretty much this ∆ and I wished I took care of grindy cp training based skills before anything else. Thankfully with all the training bonuses and multipliers that's a thing of the past. We didn't have anything like that in the beginning. You newer players got everything super easy and spoon fed to you from events and updates. I'm not complaining, it's a good thing that new players don't have to go through what we in the first couple of years had to go through. :D
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Neru wrote: »
    What is one thing you wish you knew about before you started playing Mabinogi?

I started before Duncan had his skill lowering service, but if I hadn't it probably would have been that.
    Wolfsinger