Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet User Interface failure. All my notes on my

MeaveMeave
Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
edited May 24, 2021 in Bugs and Glitches
[img][/img][img][/img]I believe I posted this in the help section but got no response. I have had this happen more than once. all of the notes I had for my pets have been wiped out. Just gone. I had a general list of stuff in the pets ( example : Event, Homestead etc. ) As of the update on May 6th they are just gone and now I cant add notes to my pets. I was gointg to take the HOURS needed to re do it but it will not let me add notes. Please fix this.

EDIT: May 18th 2021
I just spent 2 hours trying to assigning pets to tabs in the pet UI. No Joy.... I assigned all my pets and when I went to check NONE of them have stayed where I pit them. WHY have that feature if it doesn't work. Agian I ask PLEASE fix this problem.

May 24th. Oh come on now Mabinogi. WHY oh Why has no one even acknowledged this problem. Should I send in a ticket or does no one really care that I have this problem. I will have been playing this game 7 (seven) years in July. I have litterly spent THOPUSANDS OF DOLLARS on Pets and Gatcha and Mabinogi VIP fees. If I cannot get at least an answer as to why, I am going to be very upset.

7 days with zero response? What does a girl have to do to get answers.