Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did we get ace cards?

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
in General Chat
I did not get ace cards but my sister's account got ace cards and I dont remember it having those before the hot day give away. I have been reading through the update compensation page but I cant find anything about receiving ace cards. I'm not complaining I am more than thankful for the stuff they gave us but but having ace cards without knowing where it came from really bugs.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the page mentions giving away Elite Hero Cards not Ace Cards. it is listed near the bottom of the page:
    delhxq5-918abf38-3d6e-4507-9456-24c032d5375e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGVsaHhxNS05MThhYmYzOC0zZDZlLTQ1MDctOTQ1Ni0yNGMwMzJkNTM3NWUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.LOyiED2kSZcrWO_097WvwuFVI_s01NUIz1RB2nBeZWQ

not sure why your sister received Ace Card instead of the Elite Hero Cards. maybe Nexon just forgot to send them to a few players and maybe some players got the wrong ones on accident.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Negumiko wrote: »
    the page mentions giving away Elite Hero Cards not Ace Cards. it is listed near the bottom of the page:
    delhxq5-918abf38-3d6e-4507-9456-24c032d5375e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGVsaHhxNS05MThhYmYzOC0zZDZlLTQ1MDctOTQ1Ni0yNGMwMzJkNTM3NWUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.LOyiED2kSZcrWO_097WvwuFVI_s01NUIz1RB2nBeZWQ

not sure why your sister received Ace Card instead of the Elite Hero Cards. maybe Nexon just forgot to send them to a few players and maybe some players got the wrong ones on accident.

actually her account got both ace cards and elite hero cards, I'm the one using that account now since she doesn't seem to be interested anymore . I'm thinking maybe it's from a different event or maybe the account received additional compensation for a different bug or something or maybe the account receiving ace cards was aa mistake in the firs place.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    Negumiko wrote: »

actually her account got both ace cards and elite hero cards, I'm the one using that account now since she doesn't seem to be interested anymore . I'm thinking maybe it's from a different event or maybe the account received additional compensation for a different bug or something or maybe the account receiving ace cards was aa mistake in the firs place.

Meh, just count your lucky stars; it's not like this is a bad thing.