Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shopkeeper's Sale: Summer Fun!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited June 16, 2021 in Vault
Summer is here and it is time to celebrate in style! Head to the beach with the Summer Vacation outfits or the Beach Party outfits. Hang out under the sun with your besties, the Squires and don't forget to bring a friend from the Order of the Black Moon into the bright sun! Check out the details on the webpost.

Sale Dates: Thursday, June 17th, After Maintenance - Thursday, July 1st, Before Maintenance

200922_shopkeeperssale_1_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 17, 2021
    Thanks for bringing back the storage chests. Just a week ago I was hoping you guys would bring them back so I could sell back some doll bags.

But I really wish storage chests were a permanent item that you could purchase whenever you needed them.