Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Suggestion: Glowing Dyes

SeedThornsSeedThorns
Mabinogi Rep: 780
in Feedback and Suggestions
Glowing Dyes?
Similar to Glowing Muffler Robe, Saint Guardian's Set, or China 7th Anniversary Outfit (F)...
Maybe lower the brightness of the glow for these dyes during night to keep the uniqueness of those items above.

Preferably to just apply a glow onto anything dyeable without the dye palette. To just literally apply the glow- keeping the color.

Maybe Sparkling Dyes?
Similar effects to Forlorn Eyes (Twinkling Tears), Student's Eyes (Intellectual), or Twinkling Starlight Eyes (Dim Starlight) that could be applied to dyed clothing?

Though I do think too much would ruin it like Guardian's Eye (Flaming Blue), so limiting it to very small effects would be best.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I dyed the plume and crest on my Thames Plate Helmet with a flashy dye. It's a slow red and black dye. I did it to kinda make it look like the flashing lights on an emergency vehicle. Like those toy Police or FD helmets with the siren and light on them. It'd be better if the red part glowed. I'd like flashy glowy dyes too.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    It would be a neat effect! I'm not sure how it would be applied though, as I'm pretty sure the "glow "effect of the items you mentioned are actually caused by a shader not being applied, and not any added effect.
    I don't know if dyes could un-set a shader.