Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Won't work past start screen.

ItsmariItsmari
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
I start up Mabinogi as per usual. Then once I get to the start screen with the art and the two buttons "Start Mabinogi" and "Exit" it just won't let me do anything. I'm unable to click either of the buttons. I always have to use task manager to get out of it as it won't even let me "exit". The game is fully updated and I even tried reinstalling it to fix this issue. Does anyone know what's up with it and how I can fix it? It was working just a few days ago!