Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doc Caravan Joe's Secret Method Class

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited June 29, 2021 in Vault
Word on the street is that you want to become stronger, Milletian. Well, never fear because Doc Caravan Joe is here to help! Doc Caravan Joe is willing to tell you the secrets of strength...for a price. Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, July 1st, After Maintenance - Thursday, July 15th, Before Maintenance

210628_stardustpre-updateevent_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• ikemendesuikemendesu
    Mabinogi Rep: 380
    edited July 1, 2021
    So the Mysterious Spirit Stone will level your ego 3 times? If you use the stone and level past a stage where you would be normally awarded bonus ego points at 100% likeability (like level 54, 59, 64, etc.), would you miss out on the additional Ego points?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited July 6, 2021
    So this just occurred to me when I was choosing my training skills for the day, as an Elf, I can't wield a lance, so can I complete the training combat skills? I'd test it but I'm out of options for today XD

EDIT: he lets you skip it as an elf. Literally just ticked it off the list, and I could still do 2 talents today. I'm content x3
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    So this just occurred to me when I was choosing my training skills for the day, as an Elf, I can't wield a lance, so can I complete the training combat skills? I'd test it but I'm out of options for today XD

EDIT: he lets you skip it as an elf. Literally just ticked it off the list, and I could still do 2 talents today. I'm content x3

similarly, Giant characters get to skip the archery requirements