Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please enable the use of fadas

InazoThePirateInazoThePirate
Mabinogi Rep: 520
in Feedback and Suggestions
This "á" is a fada. It's kinda pretty heavily needed for speaking Irish. I get that the server is American and the game was made by a Korean company but it really bugs me being unable to speak my countries language in a game where the towns are written in Irish and a significant amount of the lore is inspired by our mythology. To me the game has always been a celebration of my culture. I just wanna be able to speak my language and name pets in Irish. Just need one single accent character to be allowed.