Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2021 Summer Master Plan

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited July 6, 2021 in Vault
The one and only Master Plan event is here! This year, become a VIP member and earn rewards based on your VIP Rank. Level up your VIP Title and make it stronger with each rank! Additionally, Agent Jan may have a dangerous request for you... Check out the full details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, July 8th, After Maintenance - Thursday, September 2nd, Before Maintenance

210702_summermasterplanevent_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg
SherriNegumikoWolfsinger

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    this event looks interesting but since we are getting a nice new construction set that gives a big house and lots of new homestead items please release the new homestead expansion coupons soon. we are running out of space for all this new stuff.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    those new hs items omg.. my favorite aesthetic (architecture?) EVER!!
    tenor.gif
  • DaluisDaluis
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    edited July 7, 2021
    So , question about the raffle , is it only 1 entry every 2 weeks ? or can you use all your coins you've accumulated and re enter to gain prizes ?? Also if I'm reading it correctly it sounds like you can re enter , so if you obtain a VIP upgrade coupon can you continue using coins to gain more prizes? as well as only one VIP upgrade coupon every 2 weeks ? or can you gain multiple VIP upgrades in 2 weeks and have VIP gold by week 3?
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    :/ very sad seeing the new outfit is the same pencil skirt no Thigh highs. Where have all the thigh highs gone? Please step up female outfits QQ
    gertrude
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    Daluis wrote: »
    So , question about the raffle , is it only 1 entry every 2 weeks ? or can you use all your coins you've accumulated and re enter to gain prizes ?? Also if I'm reading it correctly it sounds like you can re enter , so if you obtain a VIP upgrade coupon can you continue using coins to gain more prizes? as well as only one VIP upgrade coupon every 2 weeks ? or can you gain multiple VIP upgrades in 2 weeks and have VIP gold by week 3?

Once you receive a reward after using 30 VIP Coins, the reward is taken out of the raffle.
    Unlock all of the raffle prizes to obtain the VIP Rank Upgrade Coupon to reach higher VIP tiers.

If I understand the post correctly, you only get the VIP upgrade after clearing every other reward out of the raffle. So effectlively on the 20th entry of the raffle inside the period, you'll get the VIP coupon. The reward being removed from the raffle also prevents you from getting multiple upgrades per 2 week period
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I'm not sure if it's because I completed all my dans but...I feel underwhelmed this year.

This is going to be a long summer.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 8, 2021
    I sure hope those Homestead Houses don't require insane geata/other crazy materials just to craft them.

I don't want my collecting of thousand upon thousands of VIP coins to be in vain if I can't even build the house for myself after I get the construction kits
  • CaramelapplesCaramelapples
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Where is the VIP Prize Raffle UI?
  • The_Rippy_OneThe_Rippy_One
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I'm still trying to figure out how to enter the raffle? by the end of today I'll have 1k VIP tokens, so I'm feeling a bit confident,
  • JohnniejuneJohnniejune
    I am also having an insane time trying to figure out how to access VIP Prize Raffle UI. Can anyone help?
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited July 25, 2021
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it's because I completed all my dans but...I feel underwhelmed this year.

This is going to be a long summer.
    Mom always said: never rush.

@Johnniejune , there must be a button in a separate well, technically small window somewhere not far from the bottom left of the screen. If you're missing it, then it has probably gone behind another UI element or out of your screen's boundaries. The first thing The Meow can think of is resetting your UI. But you'll find it quite painful.

The Meow has a question about those house construction kits. It's written that "Only relevant materials will obtained by the way, missing word there upon removal." Requesting definition of relevant materials.
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    Just a friendly reminder, dont get the event enchants, those are not better than the ones we already have in game and are not that risky/extremly expensive to use, idk whats the point of adding trolling to this kind of events, the only thing they get is people quitting the game.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited August 13, 2021
    Pannya wrote: »
    Just a friendly reminder, dont get the event enchants, those are not better than the ones we already have in game and are not that risky/extremly expensive to use, idk whats the point of adding trolling to this kind of events, the only thing they get is people quitting the game.
    Wrong. And too narrow-minded. Why not get a good scroll from an event if you don't usually get them from other sources. Doesn't matter if it's better or worse than some other scrolls. There's always place for failure unless a scroll's success rate is 100%. People must know what they're after if they're planning on enchanting something, especially if the scroll is graded above A.