Check out the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Stardust Part 1 update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/67802/stardust-part-1-patch-notes-july-15th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shoot for the Stars!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 20,905
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited July 13 in News and Announcements
Astro needs your help getting into the Royal Society of Astronomy! Research different topics and obtain research points to help Astro. Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, July 15th, After Maintenance - Thursday, August 19th, Before Maintenance

210712_astrologiesevent_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,365
    There's a royal society of astronomy? We don't really get much insight on the celestial bodies within the universe Erinn takes place in (at least as far as I've gotten in game, cough cough) ... and I'm quite curious about the ones seen on the teaser page. I don't know if the Stardust update is actually equipped to explain that stuff, based on what I scanned through on the KR page sometime ago, but I guess I'll see it if it does happen.

By the way... ... ... Does anyone know if it's possible to collect Milk from the free cow? (I don't see udders. :D)
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited July 17
    Since deleting anything isn't possible, ignore this. I'm just stupid