Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please don't give us quests we can't remove.

KisarayaKisaraya
Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
in Feedback and Suggestions
In the world of Mabinogi some quests are rewarded when you reach certain levels, and some are even added when you create brand new characters. I understand giving characters things to do. But some of the quests, characters can't possibly clear said quests when they're given them. Like "A reflective reception" or "Sorrow" being given. Please allow us to remove said quests and 'accept' them from NPCs at a later time. Many times my quest log is full not because of things I want to do, but because I can't remove them unless they're complete.

Could you explain why quests I can't complete are added to my quest log? There is no reason most quests should be auto given and unable to be removed until completed. Like the quest for exploration mastery. I already have exploration mastery, and there's no way of giving up the quest. Which means it's stuck in my quest log until I complete it. Starter quests as well. They award skills that characters may already have.

The quest system needs to be updated. And primarily allow characters to clear their quest log and 'accept' quests at a later time.
Amaraz