Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Change party count for certain shadow missions...

KayanaKayana
Mabinogi Rep: 545
edited August 4, 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions
Can y'all tell KR to change the the few shadow missions that aren't solo to be soloable... at least for NA? Getting tired of having to deal with randoms who do nothing but go out of their way to make me feel like absolute garbage, for various reasons.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    At least you get a chance to get some randoms with you to run SM for damn event requirement. Literally need to wait at least ~15 minutes to find other 2 players to enter Provocation or Taillteann Defensive Battle in Alexina server.
    I also don't understand your claim about other random players making you feel garbage in some way, can you clarify on that?
    Helsa
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    You do relise... that it likely changing on the 19th right? Korea has already changed it on there end and now were waiting for stardust part 2 for the update here?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    it would be nice to solo lord all shadow missions as well. kind of a pain in the butt to find parties to help me hunt for the turtle transformation. random groups are usually polite in my experience but it is getting harder to find parties especially on Alexina.