Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Mobile Is Coming!

Mabinogi Rep: 715
edited August 5, 2021 in General Chat
CrimsọnKensamaofmari

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Uhhhhhh they put stuff from Vindictus in there? Weird but ok, whatever. Finally an update on this, maybe we'll get it in a couple years and hopefully doesn't explode my phone battery.

How's Warframe? :smirk:
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    I like the graphics on that trailer I hope they would give mabinogi same graphics when they do the Graphics improvements update.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    How's Warframe? :smirk:

It's great Crims! It has beer and women, and some stuff about Warframes.
  • SaimoyiSaimoyi
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited November 26, 2021
    Weird take on the "mobile" part but its an improvement, after 18 years if not longer post-phoned the release.
    Also hope they improve the standards in-game as well.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Probably won't have room to install Mabi mobile. I'm already playing other Nexon mobile games like Konosuba
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    I like the graphics on that trailer I hope they would give mabinogi same graphics when they do the Graphics improvements update.

I do think Mabi's overdue for a graphics engine update. I also feel like they're trying to incrementally update it, a little at a time.