Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Extra Eq Slot Ruins Arrow Loading

Hisame621Hisame621
Mabinogi Rep: 1,490
in Bugs and Glitches
Problem: I equip a bow and a (500 Arrow) Quiver on my Extra Eq. Slot . Now whenever I logout/change channel and as soon as I switch to the bow, I have no arrows in the quiver. This has made many battles frustrating, the way I solve this is by using the "Gather Stackable Items" button. I think this problem should just be fixed rather than have to use that button. Imagine fighting against Feth Fiada boss, and wanting to support shot it, then not being able to figure out why I cant shoot for a long enough time to cause my team to also fail for about 20 seconds.. It's amazing people have to pay for this and would have to go through these bugs. Ty for considering fixing it in advance