Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nowhere to Run Mission

PannyaPannya
Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
edited August 23, 2021 in Help
Does anybody knows whats going on in the baltane mission Nowhere to Run elite?, i am getting 0 exp from every mob, i drank a double S tendering potion so the mob level is not a problem, yesterday everything was fine, I don't know why it doesn't work anymore today, those are my active buffs just in case:
aGjgMEH.png
and yes, they will be wasted thanks to this.

Comments

• PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    i see the problem now "No level limit for Baltane Mission Elite Mode" its part of the masterplan event and is only on weekends, after that the exp caps at level 150, in other words is just trolling, there is no reason to limit players from leveling up, considering that even if they cap all the stats they will not have enough power anyway to run any content to progress without p2w, aka gachas, reforges and prot pots.
  • ChoCho
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    It's fair considering you can just breeze from 60~150 in about 30 minutes. You at least have to work for the 2x Skill training and Shine bonuses at 200. If you're running 5x EXP pots, you could just go run some dungeons. There's also the Magic Piece event that gives you levels and the VIP event that has Golden EXP fruit in the shop.