Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mini-Tutorial for Avon-Mission Avalon-Bridge ELITE

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in Game Guides
Although far from a «perfect» product/production, this should help more people get an idea as to how to farm the Avon-Mission, Avalon-Bridge on Elite-Mode, with maximum-successes more consistently...

Although I have not gone overseas again in order to test whether it is possible to achieve the max-score, especially since the distance from Euro-Asia continents causes significant-latency when connecting to North-America servers (for a game like this, anyway, yes, even with Nagle-Algorithm disabled), I think it might still be possible if one combines the Alchemist-Shock skill with this method during the final-phases (possibly)...

Good luck on farming whatever it was I was trying to farm for by historically spamming this mission since the object/product/weapon/etc., or what-ever I was trying to obtain, did not seem to even be listed on the market... hopefully this will help the rest of you as I am now somewhat semi-retired from my once-home-world Mabinogi-life (due to running into «authoritarian» [possibly automated] aspects of the game-company from several months or a year or so ago which reminds me too much of certain extremely traumatic life-experiences) so it will be up to the rest of you to resume the «farming» this Mission on Elite-Mode to try and get those Rare-Treasures out onto the Market.

Whilst it may seem like a strange claim, even though you might all think it is only possible in video-games, I will obtain the power of a god out in the what we typically call «real» world as I continue to develop my skills... have a nice day and bye for now !