Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Paid Server Transfer

HiijikataHiijikata
Mabinogi Rep: 800
edited October 7, 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hi, so I've recently returned and I saw that all if the other servers were merged leaving Alexina on it's own and leading to it's population becoming rather scant. I made the switch to Nao and I'm happy that I did as it's way more active however I miss my pets and I miss my partners.

Can you please prioritize implementing a paid server swap please? I am not buying new pets or partners but I will pay to be able to get back my old ones, please.

I'm not sure how your system works but if implementing a feature that will automatically allow us to swap then can't you at least do a paid service similar to Lineage two and have a dev handle swap requests during server updates?
  1. Does anyone else miss their old partners?2 votes
    1. I cry without them everyday.
       50% (1 vote)
    2. I do not become emotionally attached to pixels.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. What partners?
       50% (1 vote)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    It's completely understandable, but how many folks would pay to move to Alexina? I suspect none. During the merge debates, there were folks that claimed that they preferred a smaller server, yet none have moved from Nao. Therefore, leaving Alexina out of the merge just forced a debt onto Alexinans if this service is to come to pass. What if they'd had had this service before the merge? Likely folks would have transferred to Alexina, forcing the debt onto non-Alexinans instead. Whether stochastically or deliberately one server will always eat the others. Servers are like the natives of the planet Zeist: there can be only one. They need to fix the name issues, in the manner that has been outlined on these forums already and then do a final merge. Furthermore, early transparency regarding their intention to do so rather than announcing it right before hand would be welcome as well, after-all this practise has never hurt business at Mojang.