Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Dungeon RE:Fine Update and the Beauty Update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/69447/patch-notes-october-7th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Old Clothing Animation Addition

TwelieTwelie
Mabinogi Rep: 3,400
in Feedback and Suggestions
I think it'd be really cool to see a rerelease of the old outfits with animations. For example, the Sultry nurse outfit.
They could make a new gacha with them, and also have a coupon that changes the old item into one with an animation. This could be done with many many outfits, so I'll list a small amount below (my char is female so idk the male equivalent names):

Sheep Sonata Outfit
School Sportswear
The myriad of swimsuits (School Swimsuits, Wild/Striped/Lace/Revealing Swimsuit)
Great Outdoors sets
Night witch/mage
Sultry Nurse
Butterfly Dress
Yukata sets

Etc. I could list many more, but I think especially with the custom motion update we will get this is a great way to revitalize old outfits and also would be good for the company to make money. I know I would absolutely jump on this if it were implemented, and I'm sure the fashionogi community would much appreciate it.
  1. Thoughts?0 votes
    1. Yay
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Nay
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Maybe but with tweaks (comment)
       0% (0 votes)