Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Well that's interesting...

Comments

• NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    Maybe the new pet gacha with the carnival/festia themed reskins that released on the KR server?
  • TinyTimPoroTinyTimPoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Just give me the ledeca skills already and ill be happy.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Gaea wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »
    @Gaea And now you've got me imagining a Bone Dragon with bunny ears on.

It's official.

7FjwFJ2.png

YES!~
    I WANT THIS TO BE A THING!

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Please no Pet gacha thing...
    cuz I'm not ready yet :(

*blames frozen heart gacha*
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 28, 2017
    Nexon definitely needs slow down on releasing new items in NX shops, it's not like were are getting payday every week or so.
    SylviaWolfeHelsa
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    If we DO get an anniversary event, I would love it if we got a bag that was essentially the same as a Carasek bag but with an anniversary style thing going on.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Xiokun wrote: »
    If we DO get an anniversary event, I would love it if we got a bag that was essentially the same as a Carasek bag but with an anniversary style thing going on.

So basically two caraseks bag?

I see.
  • ShiftyShifty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Watch it be just some retarded pet dungeon
    SylviaWolfe
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Shifty wrote: »

finally after about 30 comments somenone finally mentioned this
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 1, 2017
    Shifty wrote: »

I actually would want that. Would be finally a good moment to log in to my strong pets to gang up Ciar dungeon lol. That event was kinda long time ago, back when i still had only stallion and pegasus. Totally forgot this Pet Dungeon thing existed.
    Helsa
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    plus a special package for your cuddly little buddies! That could be it since it's a special package. I don't know if we'll get that pet gatcha, but it could be that since it comes with a package for your package pet?

The anniversary is coming up so It's most likely mabi land, if not then mid month. A chance for the lorna bag that I keep missing since im so busy. Ugh. Hope I can get it this time.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Xiokun wrote: »

So basically two caraseks bag?

I see.

More like an anniversary gift. I don't know very many who got the bag other than the people who allegedly got it and said so on the forum. And I know if they did they sold it off for a ridiculous amount of money, like over 10m. .m.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 1, 2017
    the reason I think it's the brand new pet gacha that KR got is because they are festival themed and it's time for us to get mabiland so they will fit perectly

of course there's still a chance it's something completely different and they may save mabiland for a later date...